People have always kept wood flooring to be their ultimate flooring option, because it is natural and carry a lot of positive benefits and properties. They provide a warm and timeless sensation for which these floorings are becoming long lasting. However, when there are new residential properties on the line, the homeowners will think of their budget and go for the laminate floorings.
The Pros & Cons: Hardwood Vs Laminate
To determine which the best flooring material, given below is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of both the flooring options. They are:
- Hardwood flooring can be repaired by performing sanding refinish, and it will become long lasting. This is one property, which laminate flooring cannot provide.
- Hardwood is the real deal, meaning it is made of natural wood and can add a good value to your home when you think of selling it. Laminate is fabricated and carries no properties of being a natural element.
- Hardwood flooring can face a lot of damage when it is exposed to moisture. This will enable the flooring to easily wear off. This situation occurs when you have too much congestion in the interiors of your home.
- The hardwood flooring is made of original harvested trees, and the price of the tree will determine the price of the flooring in the market. Therefore, hardwood floorings can be very much expensive and installation might take an extra load of cash.
- The laminate floorings are synthetic products, which is made of composite wood with the help of pressure. To give out the hardwood feeling, an image is placed over a paper then covered with a transparent AC overlay. The materials that create laminate flooring is cheaper, and the flooring itself costs half the price of the original wood flooring.
- As laminated floors are made out of pressed wood, they tend to be much more durable and scratch resistant, unlike hardwood. They are much easier to clean and maintain.
- Even if the laminated floors carry a high percentage of durability, but according to its appearance, it is not that appealing. This is because laminate floorings, which are of low qualities, carry wood grain textures that appear to be artificial.
- Unlike hardwood flooring, laminated floors do not repair too quickly. Even If you purchase them in separate pieces and it snaps, then there is a chance of replacement. However, depending on the age, quality, and sunlight, the new ones might not work accordingly.
The pros and cons will serve its purpose for you to make the final call of your flooring decision. The Flooring Discount Center will provide you the best and superior-quality of Hardwood Flooring. Therefore, if you want something within your budget, Laminate Flooring will be the right choice for you.
Getting the perfect material
No matter what type of flooring you get to install at your home, the choice and decision will be on you. You get to decide which flooring best suits your taste, budget, and style. You can ask Flooring Discount Center, the leading and the well-known flooring company to offer you the finest products at reasonable rates.